Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I proved my sister wasn't doing her fair share because the rarely used large pot kept showing up on my day, as result mom ended both our allowances. We've been hearing since the 50's that robots would eliminate all jobs yet only the elevator operator job has been eliminated but many new jobs have been created. Minimum income is the first step the slavery & the dream of children, because the government give just enough to get by & takes it way to force you to do a job. I spent year stuck in warehouses temp job, & there's no way I'd of worked there if I did not have too. Unemployed includes children, spouses, elderly. Instead try managing debt, as no one buys their house for cash.

adamanimates responds:

We definitely have been hearing since the 50s that robots will eliminate jobs. But I think it's a mistake to conclude that it's not ever going to happen because it hasn't happened yet.

Maybe in your own life you only see the elevator job getting eliminated, but I see it everywhere. Warehouse jobs like you mentioned being done by machines that organize shelves, self-checkouts, self-driving cars and trucks, accounting software, and even animation. Software has changed things so that one person like me can do the job that would have taken six people 20 years ago. We are much more productive now, but wages have not risen since the 70s.

It is the opinion of many economists, not just "the dream of children," that workers should be entitled to the gains made by rising productivity.

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

You are breaking the magic spell, that all teachings & theories are capable of being using the same methods to gain control & indoctrination. However, conservatives are more free then the regressive so called liberals.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial

But wait "Milk" was recently discovered to be a symbol of white supremacy? So if choclate milk is black supremacy then yellow milk must be Asian supremacy. Perfect animation with hidden symbolism of HWNDU & POL.