Cream Cream

I was disappoint that cream wasn't used for evil since it was used for selfish gains & making people depressed. Why didn't the terrorist use cream to improve their weapons & bring back the dead suicide bombers?

Enojón Enojón

The first step to changing a behavior is to catch yourself when you get angry & ask why did I get angry. The next step is to pick different emotion like laughter that may sound similar to anger so you can still react.
If that doesn't work, then realize that anger is natural emotion & anyone who says other wise is trying to oppress you so your anger is completely justified & so is beating the oppressor to death.

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I proved my sister wasn't doing her fair share because the rarely used large pot kept showing up on my day, as result mom ended both our allowances. We've been hearing since the 50's that robots would eliminate all jobs yet only the elevator operator job has been eliminated but many new jobs have been created. Minimum income is the first step the slavery & the dream of children, because the government give just enough to get by & takes it way to force you to do a job. I spent year stuck in warehouses temp job, & there's no way I'd of worked there if I did not have too. Unemployed includes children, spouses, elderly. Instead try managing debt, as no one buys their house for cash.

adamanimates responds:

We definitely have been hearing since the 50s that robots will eliminate jobs. But I think it's a mistake to conclude that it's not ever going to happen because it hasn't happened yet.

Maybe in your own life you only see the elevator job getting eliminated, but I see it everywhere. Warehouse jobs like you mentioned being done by machines that organize shelves, self-checkouts, self-driving cars and trucks, accounting software, and even animation. Software has changed things so that one person like me can do the job that would have taken six people 20 years ago. We are much more productive now, but wages have not risen since the 70s.

It is the opinion of many economists, not just "the dream of children," that workers should be entitled to the gains made by rising productivity.

Create the Police State Create the Police State

Here's how I won. First start a propaganda campaign to get people believing in fake news like the re-branding of Segregation as Diversity. Then nationalize the resources. Instead of wasting turns, do Cultural Exchanges to fix those diversity problems by bringing a flood cheep child labor & terrorist to blame for the deaths of people who don't agree with you. Since cheep foreign labor makes people happy, you have the budget to get that power plant started, give handouts to wall street, ban the internet, invest in other countries, start a war, ban facebook, & bring in some more refugees so people will be happy about giving up the freedoms that offend the slaves, I mean wonderful foreign who have suffer so much that we put them right to work in the fields doing the jobs we elite intellectual princesses won't do. Once you've got rid of the internet & media, max out the propaganda tab so you can get foreign aid (I mean investments) without those pesky foreigners raising your education, until wealth is higher then education. Keep cultural exchanges going to make people happy & only reduce taxes as last resort. No one care about gays, but it cheaper then a Gestapo. (Neither law is needed IRL, because there are No murders & everyone is the happy version of Gay, in our magical kingdom). Finally get the Iron Curtain, to keep the cheap labor for escaping.

Hey where's the Conman Sense Gun Laws, to stop the revolutions, I mean get guns off the street?