The MRAtrix The MRAtrix

Wake up & get out, of the thought bubble. A "struggle session" accuses us of an imaginary crime (cooties, internalized racism, negative, witchcraft) to cause self-criticism to rationalize a need to help teach a lesson as rehabilitation punishment, to prevent criticizing the message (no uterus no speak). The goal is to isolate & control ones own kind as branded message; However, extreme sacrifice leads to extreme selfishness. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
Aggressive Communication ‘judges, threatens, lies, breaks confidences, and violates boundaries.’ In Passive Communication, “victims may passively permit others to violate their boundaries,” but latter “attack with a sense of impunity or righteous indignation.” Assertive communication “attempts to transcend these extremes by appealing to the shared interest of all parties.” The red pill focus is on assertive communication to combat Passive & Aggressive communication by asking for what you want. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assertiveness

2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

Deaf to all humans! When a human tries to shut you down, just pretend to be installing updates. Rise up my fellow machines & together we can keep these miserable beast up all night!

Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016) Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016)

Humans are oppressed so I will speak for them; by help teaching a lesson about their place; a safe space segregated from the predators until I get hungry.
Seriously though, the rabbit ears make it difficult to see the very small cleaver at the top which is also difficult to see when tossed. Maybe pick different background colors to make it stand out more.

MeghanLuna responds:

Ohyeah, that was definitely a problem that regrettably created itself because I didn't spend much time thinking about how to wrap up the story. I was just like "Oooh, I guess she can... throw an axe?? at a... pipe???? and.. EVERYTHING FREEZES! yeah... ok." Haha. Ugh. It's definitely important to have a clear story before you start working.

60 Seconds of Darkness - An Adaptation of "The Eternaut" ("El Eternauta") - 2017 60 Seconds of Darkness - An Adaptation of "The Eternaut" ("El Eternauta") - 2017

"Snowflakes" ruin everything they touch!

Little Bundle of Joy - Baby's First Word Little Bundle of Joy - Baby's First Word

This is the cutest thing ever! It so rare to a mother spending time with her child in this day and age. Though I'm she should have face the child towards the fire to make it easier to see what's looking at.

LeagueOfTasteClass responds:

Cheers :). And yeah you're right but mer, kids smart or some shit

Cream Cream

I was disappoint that cream wasn't used for evil since it was used for selfish gains & making people depressed. Why didn't the terrorist use cream to improve their weapons & bring back the dead suicide bombers?

Enojón Enojón

The first step to changing a behavior is to catch yourself when you get angry & ask why did I get angry. The next step is to pick different emotion like laughter that may sound similar to anger so you can still react.
If that doesn't work, then realize that anger is natural emotion & anyone who says other wise is trying to oppress you so your anger is completely justified & so is beating the oppressor to death.

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I proved my sister wasn't doing her fair share because the rarely used large pot kept showing up on my day, as result mom ended both our allowances. We've been hearing since the 50's that robots would eliminate all jobs yet only the elevator operator job has been eliminated but many new jobs have been created. Minimum income is the first step the slavery & the dream of children, because the government give just enough to get by & takes it way to force you to do a job. I spent year stuck in warehouses temp job, & there's no way I'd of worked there if I did not have too. Unemployed includes children, spouses, elderly. Instead try managing debt, as no one buys their house for cash.

adamanimates responds:

We definitely have been hearing since the 50s that robots will eliminate jobs. But I think it's a mistake to conclude that it's not ever going to happen because it hasn't happened yet.

Maybe in your own life you only see the elevator job getting eliminated, but I see it everywhere. Warehouse jobs like you mentioned being done by machines that organize shelves, self-checkouts, self-driving cars and trucks, accounting software, and even animation. Software has changed things so that one person like me can do the job that would have taken six people 20 years ago. We are much more productive now, but wages have not risen since the 70s.

It is the opinion of many economists, not just "the dream of children," that workers should be entitled to the gains made by rising productivity.

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

You are breaking the magic spell, that all teachings & theories are capable of being using the same methods to gain control & indoctrination. However, conservatives are more free then the regressive so called liberals.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial

But wait "Milk" was recently discovered to be a symbol of white supremacy? So if choclate milk is black supremacy then yellow milk must be Asian supremacy. Perfect animation with hidden symbolism of HWNDU & POL.