View Profile grimview

138 Movie Reviews

It started off well. What the hell is with all the flipping back & forth between the knight & the sword for 20 seconds?

Electrocatcreations responds:

Well, we wanted to sync with the music and exageration in that scene, that doesn't work like we think =/

I 'm confused as to what I'm watching. I assume its different countries taking control of the 2 countries. Text on the right is too small, so may be divide up the columns better for bigger text. Many of the colors are similar so its hare to tell them apart. Maybe label the countries on the map. May be a narration of why anything is happening.

This film puts PETA to shame. Its well animated & shows the real horrors that fruits go thru.

2 Game Reviews

review number 16
This game could use some instructions as I tried coloring in the lines to find that this brush works more like a paint bucket in flash not a brush in flash.
I expect there to be more then 1 picture to paint since it says tankmEn instead of tankmAn.

Here's how I won. First start a propaganda campaign to get people believing in fake news like the re-branding of Segregation as Diversity. Then nationalize the resources. Instead of wasting turns, do Cultural Exchanges to fix those diversity problems by bringing a flood cheep child labor & terrorist to blame for the deaths of people who don't agree with you. Since cheep foreign labor makes people happy, you have the budget to get that power plant started, give handouts to wall street, ban the internet, invest in other countries, start a war, ban facebook, & bring in some more refugees so people will be happy about giving up the freedoms that offend the slaves, I mean wonderful foreign who have suffer so much that we put them right to work in the fields doing the jobs we elite intellectual princesses won't do. Once you've got rid of the internet & media, max out the propaganda tab so you can get foreign aid (I mean investments) without those pesky foreigners raising your education, until wealth is higher then education. Keep cultural exchanges going to make people happy & only reduce taxes as last resort. No one care about gays, but it cheaper then a Gestapo. (Neither law is needed IRL, because there are No murders & everyone is the happy version of Gay, in our magical kingdom). Finally get the Iron Curtain, to keep the cheap labor for escaping.

Hey where's the Conman Sense Gun Laws, to stop the revolutions, I mean get guns off the street?

3 Art Reviews

Did she fall asleep with lit cigarette, that has started burning through her flesh & will soon finish Spontaneous Human Combustion? That happens alot with the elderly.

In keeping with the "original color palette " you made it look like bald spots in the hair by using skin tone for the over sized shine around the right eye & elsewhere. When tracing an image, make sure you unlock the image to grab the correct color otherwise you may windup using the last color. Other wise its good job & you could claim you were pulling hair a little to hard after you won your victory prize.

FireFelix responds:

I see what you mean, thanks man.

That's one way to go. The original PPG was better then the reboot; however, I think the reboot could have been far worse in caving to the SJW lunch mob, as my recent animation will show.

Joined on 7/25/12