Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I proved my sister wasn't doing her fair share because the rarely used large pot kept showing up on my day, as result mom ended both our allowances. We've been hearing since the 50's that robots would eliminate all jobs yet only the elevator operator job has been eliminated but many new jobs have been created. Minimum income is the first step the slavery & the dream of children, because the government give just enough to get by & takes it way to force you to do a job. I spent year stuck in warehouses temp job, & there's no way I'd of worked there if I did not have too. Unemployed includes children, spouses, elderly. Instead try managing debt, as no one buys their house for cash.

adamanimates responds:

We definitely have been hearing since the 50s that robots will eliminate jobs. But I think it's a mistake to conclude that it's not ever going to happen because it hasn't happened yet.

Maybe in your own life you only see the elevator job getting eliminated, but I see it everywhere. Warehouse jobs like you mentioned being done by machines that organize shelves, self-checkouts, self-driving cars and trucks, accounting software, and even animation. Software has changed things so that one person like me can do the job that would have taken six people 20 years ago. We are much more productive now, but wages have not risen since the 70s.

It is the opinion of many economists, not just "the dream of children," that workers should be entitled to the gains made by rising productivity.

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

You are breaking the magic spell, that all teachings & theories are capable of being using the same methods to gain control & indoctrination. However, conservatives are more free then the regressive so called liberals.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial Zelda Breath of the Wild Anime Commercial

But wait "Milk" was recently discovered to be a symbol of white supremacy? So if choclate milk is black supremacy then yellow milk must be Asian supremacy. Perfect animation with hidden symbolism of HWNDU & POL.

TRANSformers TRANSformers

You've ruined my childhood in the best possible way. This is how you do a reboot right. Keep it up.

Safetyman: Train Safety Safetyman: Train Safety

Another social justice warrior saves the day. good job

2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish

I get the point your trying to make & "what's up" / "photo op" joke;
However, the animation quality is obviously cheaply done.
Also I didn't think we could have titles which that many characters.

Psychopath responds:

Oh damn, you think the "Photo op" was a call back to "Wassup"? That's an ancient reference. No, that's not a reference to "Wassup", that's merely a coincidence but a happy one nonetheless.

You have a point since the animation is all motion tweening of cropped images. The cropping process took about two months of the total work time from when we started in August 7. Honestly though, if I knew back then what I know now about Fireworks, I would've been able to finish everything comfortably by the middle of September, likely with the Easter Eggs fully finished. As of right now we could shit out tons of animations just like this with high quality 4K images at 60FPS.

Also, yes, Newgrounds is becoming more versatile. We can have very lengthy titles now, just like how I can upload a Flash movie at 100 megabytes when a few months ago the max was only 20 megs. I could have simply called it "Soulcrushers!" but I named it this way for search engine optimization purposes as I would & have on Youtube. I see you also have a Ghostbusters parody submitted for Halloween2015. Methinks that's why my score is suddenly lower than before you left this review. You also have about half the views I do. Let me fix that for you:

The Alma Omegas: Ep.1 The Alma Omegas: Ep.1

A choppy in the movement, But otherwise interesting.

Rowantree Rowantree

Published projects should be for finished works, but the dumping grounds is for uploads. On the forums there's a couple of places you can post to get feedback or advice on an unfinished project. There's also a review club, but I haven't can luck with them. I recommend reading through some of the animation forum request for feedback and advice to get some ideas before posting your own question.
Also the heart beat worked in the opening, but not the whole video. The eyes opening and zooming in worked with heartbeat. The white lines on trees at the end didn't work.

jcjacobsson responds:

Thanks, I'm totally new here and did't know were to start uploading. My attention is to make the heartbeat follow the emotion of the boy but I've not got there yet.
The white lines, did you mean the light from the lamp?

a Thirsty guy a Thirsty guy

the animation is decent but the plot is lacking & it ends suddenly.

204nabil responds:

for you information i stop it here because it was long story
and that was my fault
thanks anyway

Randell is BATMAN! Randell is BATMAN!

Not bad, though it would have been nice to see what the hench men really were.